Sunday, October 26, 2003

Sigh...I deleted what I had written three times. That's frustrating. Anyway, to pick up where I left off three times:

I was reading something over at this website I check out from time to time, hosted by Flea, a guy who I tend to see eye to eye with on a lot of things. Today, he was talking about a variety of topics and I think I'm going to start with Kobe Bryant.

Did Kobe do it? Well, I don't know and my opinion probably doesn't matter anyway. I don't think he was incapable of doing it, but I don't think it was very likely that he did. Mainly because, well...he's Kobe Bryant. I know a ton of women (and some men, too) who would give up the butt to Kobe without him having to ask. Am I expected to believe that some white bread, mountain chick had the ill na na that Kobe just had to have and she didn't want to give it up to him? Somehow I doubt it...especially in light of her sexual history that came to light in the form of her unwashed panties that she put back on when she went down to the hospital.

The point is, Kobe's famous and famous people don't have to rape women. They'll give it up willingly, because they think that they can get something out of it. Do you know how easy it is to get a woman to have sex with you when you're broke? He's famous, so he doesn't even have to try! All he has to do is say, "baby, I'll take you shopping tomorrow," and the booty is his. Besides, she came to his room at 1 or 2 in the morning. What did she think she was there for? Lemme tell you, it wasn't for milk and cookies. He knew why she was there, she knew why she was there. He didn't invite her back because he enjoyed her company.

Anyway, women have a history of telling lies like this. Sure, a lot of rapes are true and it's no joking matter, but a lot of women are trifling, scandalous hookers who have no morals to speak of. I know this. I know some personally. In an effort to get some money, a woman will lie, cheat, steal, whatever. Women will purposely use her "feminine wiles" to get whatever she wants from a man. He might care about her, he might love her, but it doesn't matter. This chick could be doing the same. Not to say that Kobe loves her, but that's the level that women will stoop to. I know this. I know some personally.

Of course, on the other hand, Kobe Bryant, a man that not a one of us really knows, could be a malicious, cold hearted rapist. Usually things like this show through (okay, the cold hearted part does), but we can all be fooled. Especially since none of us have been in contact with him. Ever. Personally, I think my story is more likely, having personally dealt with shady women and having never dealt with a rapist. Which is to say that there are a ton more shady women out there than there are coldhearted rapists.

Kobe isn't going to jail. At least, I don't think he is. Oh yeah, and I STILL don't think Mike Tyson did it. And neither did OJ...but he knows who does. No murderer could be that stupid. But it was good to see a black man stick it to White America like that.

Well, if you'll excuse me, I've ranted for long enough and there's a set of Simpsons DVD calling my name. Peace.

Thad

No comments: