Monday, July 24, 2006

The Newest McMahon...

The word on the street is that Stephanie McMahon (Helmsley? Levesque? Hell, I don't know what her last name is now) has gone into labor today. So congratulations to Triple H (who still won't cut off his Blue Oyster mustache)and the missus (who's voice makes my ears bleed).

So in honor of this day, I'd like to reminisce about the last time a baby between the two of them was discussed, by way of Stone Cold Steve Austin and crz.net (because someone had to transcribe all this crap, and it wasn't gonna be me).

"That's what I think about your little apology, and you know - what really, what really gets me sick to my stomach, I hear you come out here and you flap your gums about having a baby with Triple H. I regret the day that comes around when I drive up to the hospital on that day to offer my condolences - roll over and look at that little, uh, incubator thing, look down there and see a fifteen pound nose so full o' manure they can't keep diapers on the little bastard."

No comments: