Thursday, April 06, 2006

My birthday

While I know this thing isn't all encompassing, I just wanted to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday today. A lot of you who have been around for previous birthdays know that I haven't been that enthusiatic about my birthday in recent years (basically, because i hate the idea that I HAVE to get older). And even though I still downplayed my birthday this year, like always...I have to admit that I was touched by the messages and phone calls and e-mails and the comments on my page. I would say that I was getting choked up, but I'd be lying, mainly because I am incapable of expressing emotion, but if I could, you'd get a picture of a me, glowing from the inside out, because I've got such good friends. I love all of you and thank you.

Except those of you who didn't say anything. You fucking suck. Same goes for those of you who made an "old man" joke of some sort. If that leaves anyone, anyone at all, my original statement still stands. And yes, I said that I love you guys.

Aw, screw you guys.

No comments: