Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fuck you, Kanye West

Fuck You, Kanye West

I know I'm a little behind the times, but I was doing some reading and Kanye West came up and I wound up reading some stuff that he's said in the last few months. I know what's below is kinda all over the place, but I just wrote it as it came to me, no editing or anything. It's just how I feel about Kanye West. I don't like him. At all.

Damn, I can't stand Kanye West. He's to the point where I don't even want to hear him produce anymore. He's a very talented producer, but he's one of those kind of people you don't even want to compliment because you know it's going to go right to his head. I don't care what no one says, though...he's a shitty rapper. But his beats are hot. And that's why his shit sells. The average music fan hasn't changed. The words NEVER matter. It's always the beat. And Kanye is fooling himself if he thinks that his words are starting some sort of revolution. If I'm wrong, then why do Lil Jon and the Yin Yang Twins keep selling? Why didn't 2Pac's Me Against The World sell 8 or 9 million? Fuck Kanye West. It's one thing to be confident or even cocky, when it's funny. But to just be an out and out ass like this guy...I hope someone beats the fuck out of him. And no, his style of dress is not fly. He looks like a retard. And that shit where he says that kids want to learn because he can bring up history in some clever way? That he's an inspirational speaker? Come on, man...you're smelling yourself a bit too much. He's a smart guy, but you ain't no second coming. And that brings me to that shit about him being in the Bible. And I know I ain't no Christian and I have no love for the Bible, but that's just taking it too far. What the fuck has this joker ever done that would warrant him being in a book that has been around for 1700 years? He sold a couple of records? He influenced the weak minded into wearing their collars up or wearing two Polo shirts on top of one another...with the collars up? That's just some temporary stuff. In 10 years, that shit will be looked at like it had Cross Colours written on it. Let me know when you do some real shit. Let me know when you pull someone out of a burning bus or something. Selling records ain't impressing no one, son. Not even in this materialistic society we live in. You're just here for the moment, until the next big thing comes along. And that Bible crack is just being totally disrespectful to an entire sect of people, many of which have supported your half-ass music. You're not a deep rapper, not a witty rapper, you're not the greatest producer ever, you're not anything greater than anyone else around you. I remember when I saw you on Punk'd. Up until that moment, I just wasn't a fan of yours as a rapper, but on there, the world saw the REAL Kanye West. Just acting an ass for no reason. Now, what if that guy was a real guy...just trying to do his job and you're pretending like you're above the law and disrespecting that man. Yeah, it turned out to all be fun and games, but you didn't know that. You were just being a little child, and the people around you are kissing up to you. And to see you run off with that film...good thing they weren't real cops, because they should have shot you in the back. If for no other reason, it's because you run like you're retarded. There's nothing good about you, Kanye West. You've got them stupid ass kids fooled and probably a whole bunch of women (they still buy R. Kelly CDs, too), but I ain't falling for your shit. You can put out Jesus Walks and Gold Digger and distract people from the real you. They'll say, "...but that song is hot!" And I'll call them idiots. Being a loudmouth doesn't make you outspoken. A lot of times, it makes you look like a fool. And you've done that time and time again. The real wise people know when to shut the fuck up. Clearly, you're not one of them. Fuck you, Kanye West.

No comments: