Sunday, December 14, 2008

Just be glad it was only his shoes...

Did you see the video of the Iraqi reporter throwing his shoes at President Bush? Let me help you out with that.



Funny shit, if you ask me. I'm wondering how he got both shoes off that fast. Reminds me of the way Eddie Murphy described his mom's shoe throwing technique, but Bush has a lot of practice at pissing people off, so he knows to always be on guard when someone flips out around him. Bush just brings it out of people. Just look at him. Hell, that squinty smirk of his makes me want to throw my shoes at him right now, but being Black puts me at high risk for getting shot by the Secret Service.

You know, this sort of thing never happened on "The West Wing, " but it's merely a sign how much this guy has embarrassed us. I guess we should be glad that size 10 Thom McAnn's are the only thing that this guy was throwing, becuase if he had thrown the Shoe Bomber's shoes, that would pretty much guarantee that we were never leaving Iraq. Something else to be glad about: At least the guy didn't throw his draws at Bush. Throwing shoes may be the bigger Muslim insult, but that guy throwing his draws would have been...no, wait...you know, there wouldn't have been a downside to that guy throwing his draws at Bush. That would have meant that either the guy really hated Bush or wanted to sleep with him, which opens the door for a whole line of questions about what Bush was really doing over there that I don't think he'd be prepared to answer.

Seriously...someone needs to do this to Dick Cheney.

No comments: