Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I need a quick favor. No, it's not money related.

Every day, i check the hits on my blog to see many people actually read what i wrote. I'm not gonna tell the numbers, but it's increased about 500%. That's not saying a whole lot, because i used to get about eight hits per post, unless i said something fucked up about a famous person. Okay, i won't tell all the numbers.

So for those of you who have been visiting when i post, i thank you. It sucks when you post something you actually think is good or funny, and no one ever sees it. Now, in hindsight, i realize that many of my old posts were rambling and self-indulgent. It happens.

But since I've got your attention, i want to keep it and hopefully, expand it. Since it's a blog, i can't physically grovel at your feet, but i can digitally suck up. And i can only do that by catering to you and kissing your asses. Metaphorically.

So please tell me, o wise and learned reader, what would you like to see me write about? Or what did you like for me to write about in the past? I'm not saying I'm going to gear everything to what you want (too many of you watch reality shows for me to do that), but I'm curious about what you guys expect from me.

I'm still gonna write about whatever catches my attention, but at least it won't surprise me when a post about Senate confirmation hearings gets 10 hits. Maybe I'll write more about what you want me to write about. I'm versatile.

Unless you want me to write about reality shows. That would mean I'd have to start watching them, and frankly, my remaining brain power can't take the abuse.

So leave your thoughts and ideas in the comments. And again, thanks for reading this time around.

No comments: