Monday, June 10, 2013

This was a stupid idea.

I don't think i thought all of this through.

I mean, i wanted to start writing again and i wanted to do this boot camp thing, but at the same time? The only good thing about it is that the pain in my ancient and feeble bones gives me something to write about. Problem is, i don't ever feel like doing it. I'm so worn out that i can't be bothered to get on the computer. I'm doing this on my cell phone.

I love technology, because it allows me to maintain my lazy lifestyle while creating the appearance of being productive. I don't even have to type, because I'm using a Swype keyboard. Actually, even that's too much work, because i could have been using the voice transcriber the whole time. I'm such a sucker.

Anyway, i just didn't see this being that difficult, but what do i know about hard work? I spent my entire high school career drawing pictures of Spider-Man in class. Evidently, it ruined any hope i had of developing work ethic, but on the bright side, have you seen my Spider-Man?

I guess i have to turn over a new leaf at some point. Might as well be now, in my advanced years. Someone really should have warned me about the dangers of being lazy, besides my parents, teachers, and the few friends i had who were less lazy than me. I blame all of you for not getting through to me, because none of this is my fault. I'm still not mature enough to accept responsibility.

Side note: Don't tell my parents i said that. And if anyone does, i was just joking and you're a liar, you snitch.

No comments: